- Personal Information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, email address and contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when visiting this website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, and the Sites. The Personal information we collect can include your first and last name, email address and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
- Information Automatically Collected
In Short: Some Information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to perform a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Fulfil and manage your orders.
- Request Feedback.We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You may opt-out of our marketing emails at any time by writing to us.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as Data Analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our services and to evaluate and improve our business and your experience.
In Short: We will only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonable necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activity, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access this from within a secure environment. Please note that we are ISO27001:2013 certified and have also implemented the NIST CSF (which was assessed by PWC and confirmed to be at a higher maturity state).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for e.g. because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA), you have certain rights under applicable Data Protection laws. These may include the right:
- to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- to request rectification or erasure
- to restrict the processing of your personal information
- If applicable, to data portability
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the data subject request form and contact details as provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable Data protections laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the EEA and you believe we are unlawful processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local Data protection supervisory authority. You may find their contact details here https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
Cookies and Similar technologies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove and reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Site. To opt out of interest based advertising by advertisers on our sites, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
We do not use automated decision-making.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or this Policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), by email at email@example.com